Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gemuk!!


Oh..NO..NO..NO..!叫び!叫び!叫び!

next week need to go for check up and my
weight keep increasing.

When I did check up at Malaysiaマレーシア国旗,
the doctor asked me to eatナイフとフォーク.
He didn't said any single word about my weight.

BUT NOW..

In Japan日本, during pregnancy, increase until 10kg is OK.
10kgはてなマークはてなマークはてなマーク

I'm over already.

The doctor said, 
ナース : U have gained weight but your baby's weight is a bit light
おんなのこ : ..笑・..

All the nutrients that I ate changed to fat and stick to my sexy bodyラブラブ.
Hahahhahaahha...べーっだ!


Last nite..
お母さん : Ur butt become bigger ya
おんなのこ : is it?just imagination..
お母さん :.. 苦笑汗.. 



So...my lunch menu for today is so healthy..(i think)..ニコニコ
What do you think? healthy right?
ssssalad + garlic france bread + corn soup + cheese + strawberry + vege juicesss


BTW..
below is what I cooked for my cooking day last nite
ssskorean pancake + fried vermicelli wt vege + fried spicy chicken wt beanssss


How many kg had you gained during your pregnancy?
Let's work hard and smart to get back our SEXY bodyキスマークラブラブ!..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino