Friday, April 15, 2011

SHopPiNg & EaTInG

continue from yesterday's entry..


We were so bored on last Sunday
My husband asked me whether I wanna go for shopping or not.

For sure my answer is YES ! 

We went to Midvalley again.

Shawl from F.O.S - 2 for RM32

I was very angry with one of the salesgirl at the F.O.S. 
I asked her to take the blue shawl from a display doll.

She : No. Can't take it out

Me : Why? I want to buy it.

She : We don't sell it

Me : If you don't sell it, why you put it there?

She : ........(she's thinking to find an answer)
       :That's display item.

Me : You can change to another shawl for display too right?

She : .....(Look at me with displeases eye)

Hey stupid ! Don't work here if you don't know how to treat customers.
Don't just only know to say "Hello ! Welcome to F.O.S"..

My husband saved the situation..If not I will yell at that stupid girl!!
We asked to other salesboy.

He : Yes we sell it. I'll take it out for you.

Me : Thank you.

This is one of the reason why I don't like to travel in Malaysia.


Hat from F.O.S - RM 33

After did my shopping, we went to some men's shop. 

BUT as usual

came out WITHOUT ANY SHOPPING BAG 

We went to  HOKKAIDO ICHIBA  for dinner on that day.

I think this is my first time, I feel the waiters/ waitress are waiters/ waitress.


Too many menus on the table. Make him confusing to decide what to eat..

My husband : Can I order all?

Me : Sure, if you can finish them all.

My husband : 

His Dinner Set
鍋焼きうどんとサーモン丼
Nabeyaki Udon with Salmon Don - RM36


My Dinner Set 
さくらちらし丼
Sakura Chirashi Don - RM36

At last we found a good Japanese restaurant.
Taste was similar like Japanese restaurant in Japan

 RECOMMENDED 

We had very nice dinner this weekend and really satisfied.
We wish every weekend we can found a new place like this.


Him with my new Hat


Me with my new Hat n Shawl


プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント
♪ Japanese words of the day ♪ 

日本 あなた、私が誕生日に欲しいもの、分かる?
口 anata, watashi-ga-tanjyoubi-ni-hoshi-mono, wakaru?

アメリカ Honey, do you know what I want for my birthday?
プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino