Friday, April 15, 2011

I love my job



I think I still didn't mention here what is my job right?

I'm a fulltime housewife

Before I married I was an engineer. I like the job but it was so stressed. At that time, I don't have enough time for my private activities


only WORK ! WORK n WORK! 


My husband said that I have a very bad attitude.
He said that I can't manage my schedule and emotion if I'm pressured.
If I get edgy or angry, he said that I will take it out on him.
AM I ???? (sometimes i think so.. )


After get married, I think I should give up my dream..
For few months after being a fulltime housewife, I feel bored..hahahaha....

I don't think I'm quite cut out for a housewife

Then I decided to become a freelance interpreter and beautician.
That's the story how I started my parttime job right now. 
Do a job when I feel I want to do the job

-L・O・V・E- MY current JOB!!



 Sunsilk Nano Complex Hello Perfection Media Launch Event
(this is my 2nd time working with Yuko Yamashita. She is so lovely n pretty.
 she's a happy go lucky person and very easy to work with her. Luv you Yuko)
 talk TV show : Wanita hari ini 4th April 2011 at www.tonton.com.my


Christian Dior Training Event
(got 3 free new C.D lipsticks)

my parttime job ...to be continue...


プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント
♪ Japanese words of the day ♪ 

日本 ありのままのあなたを愛してる
口 ari-no-mama-no-anata-wo-aishiteru

アメリカ I love you the way you are
プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino