Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy week


A lot of things to do..
How to manage my schedule..
OH NO! 叫び


btw, this week schedule

                              ラブレター : 13 Feb - My husband's birthday
                              ラブレター : 14 Feb - Valentine's day
                              ラブレター : 15 Feb - My cooking day
                              ラブレター : 16 Feb - Maternity aerobic class
                                                       
AND today

                              ラブレター : 17 Feb - Sleeping and eating day..ニコニコラブラブ



another design for my赤ちゃん

for my mother-in-law

still have a few designs that I wanna try to do
BUT
too complicated..ほろり


some of my craft material collections
all I bought at 100 yen shop. CUTE right?

I'm enjoying doing this craft while having 
"gogo no kocya"赤ワイン

      
normal version
lavender and earl grey version

heartloveheart the herb version.

..ZERO calory..
..ZERO sugar..
くまHealthy milk Teaくま


And last picture is what I have cooked this week on my cooking dayniko*  
theme : seiChinese food nitesei
sssgyouza + chicken spicy noodles + baked egg with tuna + sweet sour cucumber saladsss



That's all..
音譜Enjoy your weekend音譜 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu fabric tape yer?
cantik!!! nak jugak!!! :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino