Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy week


A lot of things to do..
How to manage my schedule..
OH NO! 叫び


btw, this week schedule

                              ラブレター : 13 Feb - My husband's birthday
                              ラブレター : 14 Feb - Valentine's day
                              ラブレター : 15 Feb - My cooking day
                              ラブレター : 16 Feb - Maternity aerobic class
                                                       
AND today

                              ラブレター : 17 Feb - Sleeping and eating day..ニコニコラブラブ



another design for my赤ちゃん

for my mother-in-law

still have a few designs that I wanna try to do
BUT
too complicated..ほろり


some of my craft material collections
all I bought at 100 yen shop. CUTE right?

I'm enjoying doing this craft while having 
"gogo no kocya"赤ワイン

      
normal version
lavender and earl grey version

I heartloveheart the herb version.

..ZERO calory..
..ZERO sugar..
くまHealthy milk Teaくま


And last picture is what I have cooked this week on my cooking dayniko*  
theme : seiChinese food nitesei
sssgyouza + chicken spicy noodles + baked egg with tuna + sweet sour cucumber saladsss



That's all..
音譜Enjoy your weekend音譜 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tu fabric tape yer?
cantik!!! nak jugak!!! :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino