Friday, February 24, 2012

Nice weather


This week walaupun still in 雪winter雪 season,
wheather is very nice.
Temperature is about 10℃ - 14℃ at my place.
Good weather for walking exerciseあし.


Bunga-bunga sepanjang my walking route pun dah banyak yang berkembang.
I LOVE this combination colours of this flowerrose*.
So PRETTY right?


After penat berexercise..
APA LAGI
MAKAN la..

hihihii....べーっだ!


since I'm overweight, my teatime must be low calorie.
A bit sad..泣

By the way, I'm still enjoying my teatime..


This week my cooking day menu

very simple because I'm a bit stressed with my weight.
Hehehhehe..わはは

Chicken with honey and soysauce + boiled egg wrapped with cabbage and cheese + 
3 colours sweet sour salad + Clams soup.


キスマーク..The End..キスマーク



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino