Wednesday, February 29, 2012

イタズラ好き..


I would like to introduce my 
ベルBEST FRIENDベル

音譜ta音譜ra音譜ra音譜ra音譜.. 音譜音譜



nipa* : Hello..I'm rin. I'm a girl..nice t o meet u.


This little princess really love to play a trick.
Last nite, for the first time she BITE my toesしょぼん.
Luckily I wore socks.

One more thing is she like to do boxingボクシング
Next time will take some picture when she's doing boxing with me笑・


This is her new "TOY".

My mum-in-law bought this for her because last 2 nite she vomited.
She didn't eat it but just pull the grass.

Oh my dear..

you really make me ANGRYパンチ!
 WHY?

cause I need to clean it up.
Hahhahahah...笑


Do you have any pet?
Please take care of them as your family member kay..



1 comments:

KT said...

Cute nyer kucing! Jgn dkt ssgt k. Tgh preggy, risau bulu dia. Habuk ke. Take care, cikgu!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino