Saturday, February 4, 2012

Walking exercise



Yesterday was a warm winter day.

My mother-in-law asked me whether I wanna go for shopping or walking.
FOR SURE I said 音譜S・H・O・P・P・I・N・G音譜 笑い
guess what my mother-in-law bought for me?

Jyan..jyan..jyan..ダウン

ada maksud tersirat disebalik kasut nie sebenarnya..
I always complaining that outside wheather  is cold for walking..
so she bought this shoes for me..
THAT means there is NO MORE REASON
for not to go outside for walk.
Hahhaha...笑顔

I knew that walking exercise is very good for pregnant lady.
BUT...
its's cold outside..笑


AND this what I wore for walking..
cover semua part yg boleh cover..nampak muka jer
orang orang yg berjalan-jalan kat situ 
pandang pelik jer..
sure dalam hati diarang kata:
"Ala..kesiannyer mak boyot nie..sejuk benar nampak gayanya nie."
Hehehehe..ニコニコ


my walking route..so peaceful..ペンギン
I had promised to myself that I will do this walking exercise everyday 
until my baby come out..チョキ


巻き寿司Last nite dinner menu巻き寿司

Hari nie Setsubun festival day.
Makisushi巻き寿司 selalu menjadi hidangan on this day
What is Setsubun?
"On Setsubun, people participate in various events to expel evil spirits and attract good fortune.
On this day, people throw beans while shouting "Fortune in and demons out."

ナイフとフォークEnjoy your dinner toniteナイフとフォーク





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino