Friday, May 20, 2011

Korean FEVER!!




Semalam takder pape yang menarik pun..

Semalam cuma sibuk dok tengok cerita korea..

KOREAN FEVER!!...
ini berjangkit dari Kak Zila sejak balik dari Cameron Highland.ラブラブ!

Sekarang nie tgh dok tengok drama tajuk



Baby-faced Beauty 동안미녀 (2011)

Synopsis
The story of Lee So Young, a 34-year-old woman who’s saddled with family debt and only has a high school qualifications, but dreams of becoming a fashion designer. Her youthful appearance is her only advantage; she is mistaken for a 25-year-old university graduate and subsequently lands her dream job when she’s hired by a fashion design company, where she meets Choi Jin Wook, a man who looks more mature than his young age.

So..kepada sesiapa yang tak busy like me..にひひ
tengokla cerita nie..
BESTグッド!

Kesian Mr.Suzuka..terabai sikit la menu dinner dia minggu nie..
sebabnyer malas nak dok kat dapur lelama..
BECAUSE
"Choi Jin Wook" dok panggil tengok suruh tengok dia..ラブラブ!


Inilah menu dinner utk 18th May


Japanese radish + Carrot + Konnyaku stew with beef syouyu flavour
おさいふ2 RM 4.00/ 2person
panjang benar nama resepi nie..hihihiキトリ



Asparagus balut with sliced beef and egg
おさいふ2 RM 5.00/2 person

I bought  the asparagus at Cameron Highland.
It's taste so good..the asparagus taste sweet..
Mr.Suzuka ドキドキ  this recipe..



What do you think about below picはてなマークはてなマーク
ひらめき電球Guess what it is??ひらめき電球


Rebung bakar butter with syouyu 
おさいふ2 RM 2.50/2 person

FIRST TIME in my life masak rebung sendiri..

おとこのこ : It's smell good ya..
おんなのこ : yup..I cook it with butter and syouyu. 
おとこのこ : .....もぐもぐ。....what this?? extremely bitter.
How do you cook this bamboo shoots?
Did you boiled it before U grill it?
おんなのこNo..I just washed it and grilled it.

おとこのこ : Did U taste this while you cooked this food?
おんなのこNo..let me have a bite..
arghhhh!...叫び
おとこのこ : hahahaha..
so..next time, if you don't know how to cook, please ask me
or search on the internet.
By the way, are you busy today?

おんなのこHmmm..a bit busy la..(Alamak..pecahla rahsia aku dok melayan cerita korea..)
おとこのこ : Busy watching Korean drama right?
おんなのこYes..how do you know?
おとこのこ : I knew you will search for that drama since you're very happy 
chatting about the drama during our CH holiday.
おんなのこ: ..にこにこ..

おとこのこ : I can't eat this. Sorry ya..
おんなのこMy fault..I'm sorry too..

おとこのこ : So tomorrow nite you have to cook something special for me.
おんなのこI can't promise..the drama is not finish yet.
おとこのこ : ..(smile)..I knew that too..
おんなのこihikss..ラブラブ


Itulah perbualan husband & wife yang dah nak masuk tahun ke-3 kawin nie..  チョキニコニコ





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino