Friday, April 15, 2011

Treatment


I was really worried about my hair since I came back to Malaysia. 


Hair loss is really a nightmare for me. 

I've tried a few treatments for hair loss. From my experience, the most effective one is the one that I tried at Japan. It calls Reve21

BUT.... 

It was sooooooo expensive. 2 weeks treatment will cost you about ??K yen.
I wish I can continue the treatment.

I also tried a few hair treatments in Malaysia last year. No any good result.
Just wasted my money.. 

Then, 

after I did some researches, I found that Castor Oil is good treatment
for hair loss. 

AND 

the most important thing is it's cheap


 Castor Oil 250ml - RM45 

Today is my third week I'm using this oil and I found that it's really work with my hair. 

No more worriesabout hair fall. 

I'm using 3 times a week before sleep. Will continue using this oil and will let you know the result.. 

For my face treatment, I'm not using that kind of expensive skin care products or going to spa..Below are my best friends. 


 YA-MAN ION DUO face massager - 8900 Yen 

This mini size machine(only 100g) has 4 function.
- Cleansing
- Massage
- Ion
- Lifting .

I bought this on January this year and using it 1-2 times a day. 

WOW

It's so amazing. I found that my eye wrinkles and laugh lines are reducing

AND

my skin become soft, glow(helps improve blood circulation by massage face's muscle ) and I'm more confident to go outside just with basic touch of make-up. 

Save time to cover wrinkles too.. 

For my friends out there..if you're planning to buy an expensive products..please check this magic machine. You will LOVE it.


Other than this "canggih" machine,I'm still practicing my mum traditional style for face treatment "bedak sejuk"

 Face hair shaver - 1980 Yen  
 SOEI Body Hair shaver - 9800 Yen 


 YA-MAN multifunctional belt massager - 29800 Yen 

I'm really satisfied with Japan's beauty products. I'm already using SOEI for about 5 yrs and the face hair shaver/Free M for about 3 yrs but they're still in good condition and it's really worth to spend that amount of money. 

BUT the MOST IMPORTANT thing to look YOUNG & BEAUTIFUL is coming from what you eat. Since I'm a housewife, I have enough time to cook a healthy food for me n my husband

I LOVE to cook and try some new recipes..( sometimes some of the new recipies are taste "too good" which need me to share some with my miss dustbin )


 Some of my dishes  

 Well, Let's do someting that is good for our body, mind and soul



プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント
♪ Japanese words of the day ♪ 

日本 あなたみたいにきれいな人に会ったのは初めてです。
口 anata-mitai-ni-kirei-na-hito-ni-atta-no-wa-hajimete-desu

アメリカ You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met
プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント - プレゼント

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino