Thursday, May 19, 2011

♫ Cameron Highland ♫



Jalan - jalan ke Cameron Highland 15 May -17 May

We went there by 車 .
Pergi berempat. Me, Mr.Suzuka and my 2 sweet sisters.
Ini Mr.Suzuka first time trip to Cameron Highland.
He was so excited..sebab member office dia kata best 
kalau bercuti kat CH.

We'll see...ニコニコ


variety of vegetables..
so cheap
おとこのこ : I thought I can see some interesting vege at here
おんなのこ: me too笑う


バラI luv flowersバラ
おとこのこ : Ur favourite dear..wanna grab some?
おんなのこ: sure I will..but not today..on the way back to KL



tea plantation
おとこのこ : This what I want to see.目
おんなのこ: I know..but this is out of my expectation.
Last time when I came here..
the view was more nicer than now. and the air was so fresh..
but today..I can't see n feel it anymore..so sad.涙目.



3-8 packets just only RM 10.

 This is a heaven for sesiapa yang suka memasak,
banyak sayur yg murah -murah and fresh here.夏野菜



cameron evening tea RM 9
おとこのこ : how's the flavour?any different with tea selling at jusco?
おんなのこ : nope! hmmm... yes..the different is expensive!
おとこのこ & おんなのこ : hahahahaha.....




cameron bharat plantations

we had the tea at hereティーカップ


サボテン cactuses サボテン


買い物 shopping! shopping! 買い物


colourful breakfast by chef Anym MR.HAPPY

The food at there so terrible..langsung tak sedap and mahal lak tu..
So..me and the sisters masak sendiri.Lagi puas hati dari makan kat luar..うさぎ


双葉 teassss.....双葉



sihat-sihat benar sayuran kat sini
keadaaan kedai sini sama macam wang kelian..berselerak..


photo by Mr.Suzuka

おとこのこ: I think we should have this one too..sure other car will afraid with this car..
おんなのこ : for you..not for me..hihihi..にこ*


flowers on my table


murah! murah!


evening tea time
choc cake RM6

why they don't have any special menu of tea???
yang ada cheese cake la..choc cake la..carrot cake la..
kan bagus kalau buat tea kek..so ada la speciality for CH..
who agree with me angkat tangan.パー..ニコニコ



strawberries yg tak manis

the strawberries memang nampak sedap..tapi sayang sekali..
rasanyer tak sesedap apa yang dipikirkan..
they need to do more research camner nak maniskan buah nie..三角フラスコ


dry flower..not my taste


ラブラブ he and she ラブラブ


キラキラ hijau mata coklatku キラキラ


beli! beli! 3 for RM 10 saja


smoke house resort


thank you so much akak berdua..
nanti kita g jenjalan lagi kay..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
my world - my life.... Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino